Today I share an elegant blue nail art, a rhinestone bow design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails blue:
3. The bow will be over the ring nail. Firstly I place a pearl over the nail by using top coat:
4. Then I make the bow by rhinestones:
5. Over the other nails I put two rhinestones:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence blue nail polish,
4. Pearl nail decoration,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat.
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution