In this time I decided to make a purple nail design.
This is a drag marble nail art using a single needle.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails purple - one, because we need wet nail polish:
3. Apply a pastel purple, then a gold line over the wet base:
4. Grab a needle and start to drag it across the wet polish:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro purple nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish,
4. Essence gold nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution