Today I share a black nail design with colorful drag marble flowers.
I hope you'll like this easy nail idea.
So, let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. We start it with the little nail... paint it black and don't let it dry:
3. Put four medium pastel green dots over the wet polish and by a needle make the petals:
4. The ring nail has blue flower, the middle nail has purple flower and the index nail has baby pink flower:
5. The thumb has light orange flower:
6. I place rhinestone on the middle of each flower... I fix it by top coat:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black nail polish,
3. Essence Colour&Care pastel green nail polish,
4. Lovely blue polish,
5. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish,
6. Essence baby pink and light orange nail polishes,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Rhinestones S5,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution