This is the time of Fall nail designs, so I share another one today.
This is a really easy bronze based striped design with glitter coat.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails bronze or gold is great too:
3. Paint vertical and horizontal dark brown stripes over the nail by using striping brush... then paint black lines too by the same way:
4. Apply Fall glitter polish - What I use contains pastel pink, gold and black glitters:
5. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor bronze nail polish,
3. Essence The Nudes dark brown nail polish,
4. Catrice black nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty Candy Shine glitter polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution