9/21/2016

Black Side French Manicure With Needle Nail Art / How I Paint My Right Hand With Left Hand



Hello Everyone!

Today's manicure is a black side French design with needle nail art.

You can see in the video, how I paint my right hand with my non dominant left hand.
I had more requests about it, so I have put it in the video.

Let's start it!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,

2. Fix Scotch tape over the nail diagonally and paint black side French nail tip:






3. Put: Peach or light orange, pink, purple and blue blobs over the wet black base:




4. By dragging a needle across the blobs make heart-like motifs:




5. Slowly remove the tape:




6. Paint white line over the edge of black tip:




7.... And my left hand what I paint usually:




8. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:




That's it! We're done.


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black nail polish,

3. Essence peach polish,

4. Rimmel pink nail polish,

5. Catrice purple nail polish,

6. Lovely light blue nail polish,

7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

8. Scotch tape,

9. ADEN white striping polish,

10. Needle.


Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!

Join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!



Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment