I show today an easy brown based flower nail art for beginners.
We need only a dotting tool for this pretty design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails brown /I need to use two layers/:
3. I paint baby pink and light blue flowers by using medium dotting tool:
4. Then, I paint brown dots in the middle of flowers and put gold dots on the top of brown ones:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails brown nail polish,
3. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
4. Essence light blue and gold nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution