Today I share an easy Fall flower nail art by using dotting tools.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails pastel yellow:
3. By a medium dotting tool paint a light orange flower and a pink one:
4. By a small dotting tool paint a blue flower and a pastel purple one:
5. By your smallest dotting tool paint pastel green leaves:
6. Put orange dot in the middle of pink flower, pink dot in the middle of orange flower, etc...:
7. Finally put small black points over the big flowers:
8. At the end apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Essence light orange nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink polish,
5. Lovely blue nail polish,
6. Maybelline ColoRama pastel green nail polish,
7. Miss Sporty pastel purple polish,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&ctop coat,
9. Catrice black nail polish,
10. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution