Today I'm bringing a super easy gold French manicure nail design.
Hope you'll love this elegant nail art.
Let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure tape over the nail and paint it bronze... at least what nail polish I use is like the bronze for me :))
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. Add gold nail polish to the tip, but do it carefully at the edge:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice bronze nail polish,
3. Essence gold nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. French manicure tape.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution