Today I'm bringing a blck and red nail art using Scotch tape and dotting tool.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your index and middle nails red:
3. Fix Scotch tape over the little nail ( the ring and thumb nail have the same design ) and paint black chevron nail tip:
4. I paint red dots above the black tips:
5. I finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Essence black nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution