Today I share a red based Fall nail art with mosaic-like dotting tool design.
First apply base coat to protect your natural nails:
Paint your nails red and let them dry:
Paint white medium dots:
Then paint white small dots:
Over the bigger dots paint yellow, mango/orange, baby pink dots:
And add very light brown polish to the small white dots:
Finish the manicure with top coat to protect it from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
- Essence Pro White Active base coat,
- Essence Pinkish red nail polish,
- Essence white, baby pink, very light brown nail polishes,
- Crystal Nails yellow, mango nail polishes,
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
- Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Audio Library - YouTube /Chubs/