Today's manicure is a light blue marble nail art with heart pattern.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails light blue and don't let it dry!
3. Put three lilac/light purple blobs over the wet base, then three pink blobs on the top of them:
4. Pull a needle through the blobs softly:
5. We can fix the edge with a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. NYC light blue nail polish,
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme pink and lilac nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution