Today I show you an easy pastel purple and white nail art with black leaf pattern.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your little and ring nails white and the other nails pastel purple:
3. For the leafs I use a striping brush and black acrylic paint:
4. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor pastel purple nail polish,
3. Essence white polish,
4. Moyra black acrylic paint,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution