Today I share a super easy French manicure nail art with flowers.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint white nail tips:
3. With a small dotting tool paint white flower with some tiny points above the French tip:
4. Put colorful points in the middle of the flowers - I use pink, orange, pastel purple, light green and yellow:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear white polish,
3. Essence light blue, pink, pastel purple and yellow nail polishes,
4. Crystal Nails orange (mango) nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
6. French manicure stickers,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution