Today's nail art is a black pumpkin French manicure for Halloween.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint black pumpkin shape nail tip:
3. For finishing the pumpkin we still need gold nail polish:
4. Apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence black and gold glitter nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution