Today I'm bringing a black French manicure with colorful dot pattern.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over the nail and paint black tip:
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. I use big, medium and small dotting tools for the dot design... Then pink, light blue, pastel purple and light green nail polishes:
You see how I change the colors and the sizes:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence black nail polish,
3. NYC light blue nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink polish,
5. Essence pastel purple nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty light green polish,
7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
8. Dotting tools,
9. Scotch tape.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamaile/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution