Today's manicure is a negative space Christmas tree branch nail art.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint the lower part of the nail very light green:
3. For the branch I use black and green acrylic paint and a striping brush:
4. For the Christam ball we need purple and pink nail polishes:
5. I still put pinkish purple and pink glitter polish dots over the balls:
6. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Fun Fair very light green nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails purple nail polish,
4. Essence pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty pink glitter polish,
6. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear pinkish purple glitter polish,
7. Moyra black and green acrylic paints,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
9. Striping brush and dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deck The Halls B./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution