Today I'm bringing a pastel dry marble nail art for summertime.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your ring nail baby pink, your index nail baby blue:
3. Apply white polish over the little nail and don't let it dry!
4. Put baby blue, baby pink and gold glitter blobs over the wet base, then with a needle make the dry marble pattern:
5. The middle and thumb nails have the same marble pattern:
6. We can fix the edge with a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
7. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence baby pink and white nail polishes,
3. P2 baby blue nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear gold glitter polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution