Today's manicure is a nude nail art design with brown dotting tool flowers.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails beige, or I use very light brown nail polish:
3. With dotting tools and brown nail polish paint different sized flowers diagonally:
4. Paint pastel dots in the middle of the flowers - I use:
- baby pink,
- pastel purple,
- light blue and
- yellow nail polishes:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice very light brown nail polish,
3. Astor chocolate nail polish,
4. Essence baby pink, light blue and yellow nail polishes,
5. Crystal Nails pastel purple nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution