I'm bringing today an elegant black and red French nail art with sliver lines.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure sticker over the nail and paint red and black tip:
3. Remove the sticker:
4. Paint silver glitter lines over the middle part:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pinkish red and black nail polishes,
3. ADEN silver glitter striping polish,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
5. French manicure stickers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution