Today's manicure is a pink negative space nail art.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure sticker over the nail and paint the right side baby pink and the left side pink:
3. Remove the sticker before the polish gety dry:
4. I painted my skin, so I clean it with a nail brush and nail polish remover:
5. I paint three gold dots in the middle - As you see I make different sizes:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence Colour Boost pink nail polish,
3. Essence baby pink and gold nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
5. French manicure stickers,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution