I start to make the Christmas nail designs :)
The first one is a blue and silver glitter nail art... I hope you'll try it out ;)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration - I use 'peel off' base coat to make the removal of glitter polish easier.
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb-, index- and middle finger nails are blue - what I use is a sparkly polish,
- Ring- and little finger nails are silver:
3. I put glitter coat on the silver nails:
4. For the snowflake I use white liner polish but you may use striping brush plus ordinary white nail polish - this design is over the middle finger- and thumb nails:
5. The next step is the index finger, where I use striping brush, silver nail polish; and at the end a small sponge and glitter polish:
6. Finally the top coat:
Hope you like this sparkly nail art for holidays :)
What I use:
1. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
2. Essence silver, white and sparkly blue nail polishes,
3. Essence Sand Effect silver glitter poilsh,
4. ADEN white liner polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat,
6. Makeup sponge.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Windswept/