Today I am bringing a blue velvet matte nail design with gold dotticure.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail blue velvet - If you don't have any velvet matte polish you may use dark bue nail polish with matte top coat... let them dry:
3. For the dot design we need:
- Gold nail polish - I use not so yellowish polish, it rather looks like bronze,
- Big-, medium- ans small sized dotting tools,
The ring finger nail:
The middle finger nail - I use here medium tools with a bit different sizes and small sized tool:
The thumb-, index- and little finger nails have the same pattern:
Hope you love this matte nail design... Let me know! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Velvet Matte nail polish /blue
3. Catrice gold nail polish,
4. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know...
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/