In today's nail art tutorial I show you a super easy and quick chevron French manicure design, which one no needs any tools.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. The first section is the gold:
For this nail art the best shape of brush is the straight edged one.
3. The next part is the dark pink:
4. Finally the black section:
5. I finish the design with quick dry top coat:
Hope you'll like this easy manicure :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice gold nail polish,
3. NYC dark pink nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat.
Thank you for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Windswept/