Today's nail art is a white design, a sand nail art with watercolor flowers.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration - I use 'Peel Off' base coat because of the sand nail polish. The sand polish is similar to glitter nail polish, so hard to remove it by normal nail polish removal.
2. Paint your each nail with white sand nail polish - I use it, but if you don't have it apply simple white polish,
3. For the watercolor flowers we need pink, orange, light blue and green nail polishes.
For making the colors thinner I use base coat, then a nail brush for painting the floral pattern.
Put a small drop of nail polish and put 2-3 drops of base coat then mix them:
4. Paint some leaves around the flowers by the same technique:
5. By using yellow polish paint the center of flowers:
6. Finally apply top coat:
Please feel free to share how you like this pastel design.
What I use:
1. Miss Sporty 'Peel Off' base coat,
2. Lovely white sand nail polish,
3. Lovely pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
5. Essence pastel yellow and light blue nail polishes,
6. Maybelline ColoRama pastel green polish,
7. Essence base coat and QuickDry top coat,
8. Nail art brush.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/