Today I used one of my favorite nail polishes the burgundy color.
I matched the dotticure and negative space designs... Hope you'll like it.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint gradient negative space design by using burgundy or other dark shades:
3. Draw white line at the edge:
4. For the dotting tool design we need big- and medium dotting tools:
5. Finally apply quick dry top coat:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails burgundy nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. ADEN white liner polish,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat,
6. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Neo Western/