I'm bringing a floral design in pure blue, pastel purple and gold colors.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb, little- and index finger nails are pastel purple,
- Middle- and ring finger nails are light blue /pure blue/:
3. For the flower we need:
- Big-, medium- and small headed dotting tools,
- Pastel and dark purple nail polish, gold- and light blue,
- Striping brush
5. Finally I paint messy gold tips on the index- and little finger nails:
6. At the end may come the top coat:
Feel free to share what you think!
Ask me anything you'd like to know :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice Pure Blue, pastel purple and gold nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty dark purple nail polish,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat,
5. Dotting tools,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Subscribe for more easy nail ideas... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me, share your nail designs or recreations:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/