Today I share a super easy toothpick nail art for Fall. As I see in the picture even into the video the dark beige is looks like pastel purple or grey... So in real this is really dark beige and gold nail design :)
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb-, middle- and ring finger nails are dark beige /it's soft matte nude polish/
- Index- and little finger nails are gold:
3. By using black liner polish I paint bough over the nude nails:
You may use striping brush and ordinary black nail polish as well.
4. Grab a toothpick, orange and yellow nail polishes and put some 'spots' like Fall leaves over the bough:
I don't apply top coat because of the soft matte polish.
And we're already done! Let me know what's your opinion ;)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice Luxury Nudes Soft Matte /dark beige nail polish/,
3. Catrice gold nail polish /bronze shade/
4. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
5. Essence The Pastels yellow nail polish,
6. Lovely black nail polish,
7. ADEN black liner polish,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/