Today's nail art is inspired by Disney's Minnie Mouse.
This is a red nail art, including a red French manicure, bow and 'mouse heads' designs.
Let's start this cute nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails: Thumb-, middle- and ring finger nails are red:
3. The index- and little finger nails get red French tips and a black line at the edge:
4. The bow design is over the ring- and thumb nails by uisng a small headed dotting tool and white nail polish:
5. May come the black mouse heads over the middle finger nail, using big- and medium headed dotting tools:
6. At the edge I put black 'half' dots by a small headed tool:
7. Finally the top coat:
I'm excited for you what you think about this red design... Feel free to share it!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Lovely black nail polish,
4. Essence white nail polish,
5. ADEN black liner polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/