Do you remember of my latest shattered glass nail design?
I applied aluminium foil and glitter nail polish that contains small pieces of cellophane which is similar to glitter polishes.
So I decided to do a video how to remove it easily.
Let's start it!
1. We need: nail polish remover, cotton pad, aluminium foil, tweezers
2. Pour the remover on the cotton pad - I cut it off, we don't need big piece:
3. Fix the cotton pad on the nail then wrap your finger around to keep the pad on its place:
Let the nail soak.... I've waited about 6-8 minutes.
4. Then remove the foil and the cotton pad with some movements:
5. The little triangle foils won't soak of course so we need a tweezers to remove them:
6. At the end I clean up my nails completely:
7. Finally I moisturize my nails by hand&nail balm:
Hope you like this easy way of hardly removable nail polishes including the glitter polishes.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/