Today I've created a super easy and cheerful Summer design.
This is a pink and orange gradient dot nails design that needs only a small headed dotting tool and some beautiful Summer colors.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the index- and little fingers' nails orange, the middle- and ring fingers' nails pink,
3. Grab a small headed dotting tool and begin the dotting by the orange, yellow and dark pink nail polishes:
4. Paint dot French tip over the thumbs by the same way:
Even I love this kind of tips so that's cute as well if you paint your each nail by this way.
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! Finished! :)
Hope you like and will try this design out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
3. Rimmel 60 Seconds pink nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty yellow nail polish,
6. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Comlex/