Today's I created a cheerful dot nail art by using sheer pink, dark pink and light blue nail polishes.
Let's begin this cute summer nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails now:
- little fingers' nails are light blue,
- thumbs' nails and the index fingers' nails are dark pink
3. Apply the sheer pink nail polish over the ring fingers' nails and the middle fingers' nails:
4. We now may start the dotting by using a bigger headed dotting tool and a small headed one - each row is blue the other one is dark pink:
/ On top of the big dots use the opposite colors /
And we've done!
I hope you liked this easy dot nail art.
Let me know if you do :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. NYC dark pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light blue nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails sheer pink nail polish.
Join me... Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Pilot Error/