Pure white pearl floral nail art for Summertime.
We need only a few colors of nail polish, a dotting tool and a toothpick.
Let's start this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail white pearl or you may use silver nail polish as well - in the camera it appears like silver :)
3. Grab a small headed dotting tool and begin the flowers by using baby pink, light blue and violet colors:
4. Then by a toothpick shape the petals:
5. After the pink polish do the same steps by using the blue and violet nail polish:
6. Apply top coat:
7. Then take the base color and the dotting tool and put duoble dots top of the flowers - it will look like a small pearl:
Hope it does not seems so hard because it's really easy to do.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Maybelline Colo Rama white pearl nail polish,
3. Essence baby pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty violet nail polish,
5. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
6. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/