Today's nail art is a grey nail design which one I made more colorful by white and pink flowers - even these flowers remind me of lollipop :)).
Let's begin it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail grey,
3. Paint a longer and a shorter white line over the middle and ring fingers' nails by a liner nail polish or a nail art brush and a simple white polish:
4. Grab a medium headed dotting tool and and paint the flowers:
5. Over the index and little fingers' nails draw 'half' flowers:
6. After this step grab a small headed tool and go on:
7. Now I used my smallest headed dotting tool over the lines:
8. Finally the middle of flowers:
Hope you liked this design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails grey nail polish,
3. Lovely white and pink nail polishes,
4. ADEN white liner polish.
Thanks for stoping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance/