This is an elegant and pure French manicure in white pearl with roses using a simple sponge.
Let's begin this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Take a small sponge and the pearl nail polish - you may use a silver nail polish as well, even these look like almost the same :) - and paint each nail:
(Don't put too much polish on the sponge and the very edge of nail repeat the painting because we need the most color here)
3. Then need a nail art brush - but a toothpick - and draw the rose (Over the middle finger's nail I use violet nail polish and the ring finger's nail purple:
(Sorry, my camera went crazy at the part of rose, so half of this is blurred but I hope you can get the point)
4. Finally apply the top coat over each nails:
And done it!
Hope you liked this elegant French manicure.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Maybelline ColoRama white pearl nail polish,
3. Essence purple nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty violet nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/