Easy and pretty leopard nails!
Today's nail art is a matte design - brown and black leopard nails.
Let's begin it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- index fingers' and little fingers' nails are black,
- ring fingers' nails and thumbs are chocolate brown,
- middle fingers' nails are light brown / we may call camel brown.
3. After drying of all nails apply the matte top coat:
Now again you should wait until each nail getting dry..
4. Go on by using a toothpick and a drop of chocolate polish and start to paint the leopard pattern over the light brown nails:
Now I show you how to use the colors and how I changed the shape of pattern on the thumbs:
5. Next step is the painting of bows over the black nails using a small headed dotting tool or a toothpick; and gold nail polish:
6. Finally put a chocolate dot in the center of bow:
And that't it! :)
Hope you love this matte nail art... Feel free to ask me anything you like to know, leave a comment, share your thoughts!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails chocolate brown nail polish,
4. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
5. Essence gold nail polish,
6. Lovely Matte Top Coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Complex/