Today I'm bringing an easy and elegant nail design which one needs only light blue and brown nail polishes, a gold liner polish a small headed dotting tool.
Let's start this nail art!
1. First of all apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2, Apply the blue nail polish but no need to paint the entire nail:
3. By using the brown polish shape the side pattern:
/ It's really not difficult just do it slowly. /
4. After grab the gold liner polish - or a simple nail art brush with a gold nail polish - and go on by drawing the edges of brown part:
5. Finally pick your smallest dotting tool and paint little points near the gold lines:
... And I hope you like it!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty brown nail polish,
4. ADEN gold liner polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/