Today's nail art is a bright orange design - I picked this cute nail polish among the 'average' ones :)
Let me show you how I made this beautiful dotted nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the nails of little fingers, index fingers and thumbs orange, then the middle finger and ring finger nails will get French tips:
3. Needs a bigger headed dotting tool and the smallest tool you have, a dark pink nail polish:
4. Decorate the edge of French tips too:
5. Then by a yellow nail polish and a 'normal sized' small headed tool make the little points over the big ones:
6. Finally the top coat - very important that have to wait at least 15-20 minutes or more before it even if we paint more layers!
I hope you like this design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails bright orange nail polish,
3. NYC dark pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty yellow nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me to not miss the new nail ideas!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/