Super easy and pretty nails!
Today I'm bringing a pastel green romantic nail art using dotting tools and toothpick.
Let's start it! :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the index, little fingers' and thumbs' nails pastel green,
3. Then the negative space nails, including the index fingers and ring fingers:
/ No need perfect edge because the roses will cover it up /
4. Grab a small headed dotting tool and the white nail polish and cover the fully painted nails with small points:
5. After this step, we need:
- a big headed dotting tool,
- a toothpick,
- dark pink, violet, purple, yellow and orange nail polishes for the flowers:
6. By the toothpick and a green nail polish draw some leaves under the roses:
7. Finally apply top coat:
We've done it!
Hope you liked this romantic nail design... Let me know it :) Feel free to leave comment or any questions if you like to know more.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. S-he pastel green nail polish,
3. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish,
5. Astor Sweet Lavender / light violet / nail polish,
6. Lovely white nail polish,
7. Miss Sporty yellow, green and purple nail polishes,
8. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Windswept/