Today I'm bringing a floral summer nail art in blue.
We need blue nail polishes, a nail art brush and dotting tools.
Let's begin this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails light blue not including ring fingers' nails, these are dark blue,
3. Take a nail art brush and draw the floral motifs over the dark blue nail - You can see the picture above, I painted flowers over the middle fingers' nails as well:
4. Grab a small headed dotting tool and drop 1-1 point in the middle of flowers:
5. Now needs a medium headed tool and the dark nail polish for the little- and index fingers' nails and thumbs' nails :
6. Finally apply the top coat:
And finished! :)
Hope you liked this summer nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty dark blue nail polish,
4. Lovely white nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./