Today I bring a cute dragonfly nail design which one is really easy to do.
We need two shades of pink nail polish and two sized dotting tool.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint you nails with different colors /Thumbs are light pink/:
3. Then grab a medium headed dotting tool and the dark pink nail polish and begin to paint the dragonfly's wings:
4. Using the same tool and the light pink nail polish draw the body:
5. Finally two small black eyes with a small headed tool:
That's it! :)
I didn't use top coat for this design it's enough shiny, but for being long lasting you may use your favorite one of course.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely dark pink, light pink and black nail polish,
3. Essence gold nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcom to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/