Today's nail art is a mosaic inspired toothpick design.
I used the shades of pink, from pastel to dark pink.
Let me show you the easy steps of this dotticure nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give a fixed base to the manicure,
2. Paint your nails white:
3. Then start the dotted pattern with the pastel pink and go on with the darker shades - I use toothpick that I cut its peak off earlier:
4. After applying all shades I still paint around dots using the two pastel pink shades:
5. At the end the top coat, to protect your mani from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you like this easy gradient dotticure nail design - You may use any other colors, like shades of purple, blue or green.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty pastel pink and two shades of darker pink,
4. Lovely light pink and medium pink,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance/