I'm bringing a black and white lace design today.
I have put it into a French manicure.
We need only two sizes dotting tool, black and white nail polishes.
Let's begin this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure a fixed base,
2. Paint black French tips - no need tape because the edge will be dotted:
3. By a medium dotting tool put black dots alongside over the edge:
4. By the same tool paint the white section:
5. For the next steps we need small dotting tool:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your mani from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
Waiting for your comments ;)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/