Today I share a raindow nail art which one I named 'rainbow pencils' because this shape reminds me so much of pencils :)).
So, let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white,
3. Take two pieces of Scotch tape and fix on the nail in 'V' shape:
4. Take a small makeup sponge and paint it with red - yellow - light green and blue - pastel purple nail polishes:
5. Start to make the rainbow pattern:
6. Remove the tapes carefully:
7. At the end apply top coat:
That's it! We're done..
Let me know your opinion :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Astor red nail polish,
4. Essence Pastels yellow nail polish,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty light green and pastel purple nail polishes,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
8. Makeup sponge,
9. Scotch tape.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/