Today I'm bringing a sectioned toothpick nail art with black roses.
I applied sheer pink nail polish under the manicure then the baby pink polish and black acrylic paint for the rose pattern.
Let me show you how easy to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and for making a fix base of your nail art,
2. Paint your nails with sheer pink polish - I used one layer. You can only see the difference when you put your not painted nail next to the sheer tinted one:
3. Paint one side of the nail baby pink - it's a bit bigger section than the sheer part.
The best choice is a straight brush:
4. For the roses we need:
- black acrylic paint - you may use black nail polish too of course
5. By silver glitter polish and also a toothpick I draw a line over the edge of baby pink section:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
I really hope you like this pretty pink toothpick nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails pink sheer nail polish,
3. Lovely baby pink nail polish,
4. Essence silver glitter polish,
5. Moyra black acrylic paint,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/