Finally I decided to buy acrylic paints and today I used them for this pink striped design.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and it gives fix base for the manicure,
2. Paint your nails white:
3. For the striped design we need:
- fan brush,
- burgundy, pink and baby pink acrylic paints:
4. Clean up around the edge of nail:
5. For the heart we need:
- small dotting tool,
- white nail polish:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling, and to keep the polish shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
Hope you like it... Let me know! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Moyra acrylic paints: burgundy, pink, baby pink,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
5. Fan brush,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deliberate Thought/