Today I am here with a snowflake obsidian nail art.
I love this crystal, which is actually a volcanic glass... So I had to make it over my nails :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, even gives a fix base for the manicure,
2. Paint your nails black:
3. Take grey nail polish and clean the brush from much nail polish:
4. Then start to make the snowflakes in different sizes - the best brush for this design the straight edged brush:
5. When you finished let them dry, then take a toothpick and put small white spots on the middle of grey spots:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling, and it also keeps the polish looking shiny and glossy:
I really hope you like this black design.. Share your opinions! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails grey nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Silver Blue Light/