I have already seen a few times bubble nail designs, so I decided to do mine with a white base.
Let me show you my version!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give a fixed base to your manicure,
2. Paint your nails white:
3. For the bubbles we need:
- a big and a medium dotting tool,
- dark blue, medium- and light blue nail polishes:
First the bigger dark blue dots, then some medium- and light blue dots on the top of dark ones:
4. Finally I put some small white points over the bubbles by using nail brush:
5. At the end the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeilng, also it keeps the nails shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.. Let me know what's your opinion! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Essence medium- and dark blue nail polishes - the dark one is a matte 'suede' nail polish,
4. Rimmel light blue polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tools,
7. Nail brush - but you may use a toothpick for the white points.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/