Today's nail art is a colorful striping tape and toothpick floral design.
These nails already remind me of the Spring.
Let me show you how easy to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails white,
3. Fix the tape over your nail and paint colorful gradient section on the lower side
- I use pink for the index and ring finger nails,
- Yellow for the thumb and little nails,
- Green for the middle nail:
4. Draw short stripes alongside at the edge of white and colored parts using toothpick and baby pink polish:
5. For the flowers I use toothpick that I cut its peak off for making bigger dots:
I paint baby pink, yellow and green flowers over the pink tip nails.
I use pink instead of yellow or green over the other nails.
6. Finally put white dots in the middle of flowers:
7. At the end apply top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
We're done... Let me know your opinions!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, pastel green and pastel yellow nail polishes,,
3. Lovely pink and baby pink polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Striping tape.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/