Today's nail is a super easy dotticure French manicure design.
I use pastel purple for the French tips, black and burgudy nail polishes for the dots.
Let's start this cute manicure!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and giving fixed base to the manicure,
2. Fix the French mani tape over the nail and paint it pastel purple:
3. Put three purple dots above the tip by using a medium dotting tool:
4. On the nail tip I put burgundy and black dots:
5. By a small dotting put black points on the of purple dots and purple points over the 'tip dots':
6. At the end the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done... Let me know what you think! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice pastel purple nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty burgundy nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. French manicure tape,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/