Today's nail design is a French manicure for Valentine's Day I named it 'heart flower'.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint white French tips:
3. Draw a black line over the nail:
4. Then by using a small dotting tool and red nail polish, start to paint the flower:
5. After getting dry finish the nail art with top coat:
That's it! We're done..
I'm so excited for you to see this easy and pretty French manicure design... Let me know what you think :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure white nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails red nail polish,
4. ADEN black liner polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deliberate Thought/