This cherry blossom nail art made by only a single toothpick.
I already had some requests for doing 'no tool' nail designs and also I have plan to do more.
I love these colors and I think they are going great together.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and also to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- Dark pink or red: index and middle nails,
- Black: thumb and little finger nails,
- White: ring finger nail.
3. For the cherry blossom nail we need:
- black, burgundy and baby pink acrylic paints - You may use ordinary nail polishes:
As you see the flowers are burgundy then I put some tiny baby pink points on the top of them.
4. All other nails gets some baby pink flowers with tiny burgundy points in theirs middle parts:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your mani from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
I really hope you like this pretty floral nail art using only toothpick... Leave comment to know what's your opinion :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. NYC dark pink nail polish,
4. Essence white nail polish,
5. Moyra acrylic paints: black, burgundy, baby pink,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/