I didn't make matte nail polish designs lately but I love it. So I decided to to one today.
This is a beige / nude nail art with floral pattern... I hope you'll like it!
Let me show you how I do it:
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail beige color,
3. Apply the matte top coat and wait until it's dry:
4. We can start the flowers by using a small headed dotting tool:
I use four colors of nail polish for the flowers.
5. Then four more small pink dots:
6. Finally the yellow dots in the center of flowers:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely NUDE nail polish,
3. Lovely Matte top coat,
4. Essence baby pink and mauve nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty yellow and violet nail polish,
6. Rimmel pink nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A/