Today's nail art is a Winter and Christmas French manicure idea.
How to do it:
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint a dark blue triangle then fix its edge if needed:
3. Apply sparkle holo polish over in this side of the nail:
4. Paint light blue wavy nail tip and let it dry, then a white wavy tip over it:
5. Finally put white 'snowflakes' over the wavy side:
6. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence white, light blue and dark blue nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty blue sparkle holo nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution