Today I show you a white based fire inspired toothpick nail design.
So, let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails white - We need wet nail polish:
3. Paint black blob over the upper side, then small yellow ones on the top, finally pink blobs:
4. By a toothpick start to make the pattern:
5. We can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and pastel yellow nail polishes,
3. Lovely black nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty sparkly pink nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution