In this blog post I show you a pastel yellow based drag marble design with burgundy pattern.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pastel yellow - We need wet polish:
3. Put two burgundy blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle start to make the pattern (sometimes clean up the brush:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy - Be careful and don't press the brush so much beause it can wash off the nail art!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails burgundy nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution