Today I decided to make a dark brown coffee inspired nail art.
I just found this beautiful brown shade which is called 'Coffee Break', so I had to make a coffee design!
Hope you'll love this easy idea..
Let's do it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails dark brown and let them dry... We need a second layer too, and now paint one of your nails because we need wet nail polish:
3. Put three dots over the wet base - I use light beige or it's also close to very light brown... Try to make the first one bigger at the edge of the nail:
4. Grab a needle and pull it across the blobs:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
The coffee nails are ready! :)
What I use:
1. Essence The Gel Nail Polish base coat,
2. Astor 'Coffee Break' dark brown nail polish,
3. Essence The Nudes very light brown polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Big dotting tool,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution