Today's manicure is a pale pink Fall design using nail art brushes.
Let's start this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pale pink /mauve/ then add a second layer too:
3. For the leave-like pattern I use thin nail art brush and bronze gold nail polish:
4. By my thinnest brush I add burgundy polish to the leaves:
I make little changes on my nails:
5. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence The Nudes pale pink nail polish,,
3. Essence burgundy polish,
4. Astor bronze gold nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Nail art brushes.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution