Today I share an elegant black based marble nail art using needle.
Let me show you how you can do this easy nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. We need wet nail polish, so paint one of your nails black:
3. For the marble design I use:
- pastel purple,
- holographic nail polish,
- gold nail polish:
4. Grab a needle and start to make the pattern:
5. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black polish,
3. Miss Sporty pastel purple and holographic nail polishes,
4. Essence gold polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution