Today I share a requested red bridal nail design. I decided to put it into a French manicure.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint dark red side French manicure over one of your nails - We need wet nail polish:
3. Put three gold blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle make heart-like pattern:
5. Now grab a toothpick and cover the red edge by gold polish:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence dark red nail and gold polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution