Today I share my first Christmas nail art in this year.
I chose pink and white with silver holographic nail polish.
So, I hope you'll like this!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your middle nail white, ring nail baby pink and over the other nails apply the holo nail polish:
Needed a second layer too:
3. Over the middle nail put pink and baby pink dots by using medium dotting tool:
5. By a small dotting tool put pink and baby pink dots on the tree too:
6. Then also apply the silver holographic polish over the dots and among them:
7. Using top coat, place a light pink rhinestone on the top of the tree:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro baby pink nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty holographic polish,
5. Lovely pink nail polish,
6. Moyra white acrylic paint,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
9. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Jingle Bells 3/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution