Today's nail art is a red design with marble swirl over its middle.
Let me show you how you can make this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails red - We need wet polish:
3. Put a silver blob over the wet base, and a black blob on the top:
4. By a needle start to make the swirl-like pattern:
The silver polish gives a pinkish - purple shade as washes the red..
What I use:
1. Essence 'The gel nail polish' base coat - no lamp needed,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Essence silver polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution